On an annual basis, the Pratt Museum reviews exhibition proposals for the following calendar year. Whether you’re dreaming of a solo, group, or multimedia art installation, or taking a scientific, historical, or interdisciplinary look at this place we call home, we want to hear your proposals and ideas. Proposals should fit within the museum’s mission and values, and explore the culture, science and/or art of the Kachemak Bay region and its place in the world.
Please complete the Proposal Form. If you’d like to discuss a proposal, or an exhibition that may fit “outside of the box,” please get in touch!
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposal forms are now available!
While proposals may be submitted year-round, the 2017 exhibit calendar will be established in May 2016. Please submit proposals for 2017 by April 30, 2016.
- Online Proposal Form
- Download Pratt Exhibitions/Programs Proposal Form
- Download Proposal Form Instructions
Special exhibits may take place in one of several locations at the Pratt Museum. Please explore Floorplans to aid in your exhibit proposal.
- The Special Exhibits Gallery offers 700-900 sq. ft of exhibit space, with 14’ ceilings and an expansive mezzanine at the western stairs.
- The Pratt’s Art Gallery is about 600 sq. ft offering a more intimate space.
- The Forest Trail offers numerous sites to host outdoor installations and happenings.