Pier One Theatre and the Pratt Museum present:
Haunted Shakespeare: His Murdered, Ghosts, and Otherworldly Creatures.
Directed and Curated by Sarah L. Brewer.
A live performance on the Pratt Museum Trails.
Performance walks begin every 15 minutes:
October 16 between 5pm and 7pm
October 17 between 5pm and 7pm
October 18 between 2pm and 4pm
COVID safety measures:
1. Attend the performance with people in your family or safe “pod.”
2. Clear signage at the entrance to the forest walk, informing you of our safety efforts.
3. Masks will be required while on the walk with some masks being supplied for those needing them.
4. Clear marking to keep you a safe distance from the performers and a safe distance from one-another.
5. Hand sanitizer and/or wipes available at strategic locations.
To purchase tickets call Pier One Theatre at 907-226-2287.