Once we receive your Visit Request Form, our Museum Education Staff will confirm the date, time and topic(s) of your visit by telephone or email.
We schedule visits on a first-come, first-served basis. Plan your visit soon!
Museum Etiquette for Students and Chaperons
- No food or drinks allowed in exhibit areas, especially gum.
- Please help us preserve the collections on display by not touching works of art, pedestals, frames or cases.
- Avoid bringing any bulky backpacks or large purses. If you do, you will be asked to leave these items at the front desk.
These large objects might bump something and damage part of the collection.
- If you want to take any notes, please use a pencil only.
- Please make sure cell phones are turned off or put on vibrate and conversations are taken outside.
- Talk quietly and be respectful of other visitors.
- Please ask about our photography policy before using any camera/video equipment.